While it may not always be obvious that the foundations of your property are failing, there are several visual checks and tell-tale signs that all property owners should be on the lookout for. We cannot stress enough just how important early detection of these often seemingly insignificant signs can be in terms of nipping any issues in the bud before your property suffers further costly damage.
Visual and noticeable signs to look out for include:
- Exterior brickwork showing signs of cracking, particularly in a ‘stepped’ pattern.
- Cracks in walls and doors
- Cracks coming from the corners of doors and windows
- Doors and windows that jam when open
- Difficult to lock doors and windows
- Separation at the corners of the roofline near the trim
- Cracks in the perimeter of the house slab
- Cracks in your tiles or uneven floors
If you detect any of these signs, you should contact the foundations repairs experts here at Techniblock Pty Ltd right away for a more detailed survey.